Wednesday, July 17, 2013

And the Blue Ribbon Goes to Cullman FBO

And the Blue Ribbon Goes to Cullman FBO
http://feedly.com/k/12VGsMf

AVweb's  Blue Ribbon of the week goes to the FBO at (Folsom Field/KCMD) in Vinemont, Alabama last week. AVweb reader Christopher Leonard brought Cullman to the attention of the good folks at AvWeb: This is a great airport! Ben Harrison, the assistant airport manager, was out in front to greet us when we arrived. That doesn't happen very often elsewhere.

In addition, I had an experience where they really shined in terms of customer service: I inadvertently left my iPad in a rental car there and called the next morning when I realized it was missing. The person I spoke with at the front desk immediately went and tracked it down, and then Ben took it over to the UPS Store for me, got me in touch with the person at the store while he waited so I could arrange shipping back to me, and then stayed to ensure that everything was all set with the package before leaving. This is fantastic service!

Congratulations to Bob Burns, Ben Harrison and staff at the Cullman FBO for their recognition.  Note the identifier is changed to KCMD for  Cullman Regional Airport , home to Wallace State Flight Technology Department, Sky Dive Alabama and the Prop Restaurant. -Staff Report

 

shared via http://feedly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment